David continues to be a delightful blessing to us, full of smiles, talking, hugs and snuggles all the time. However, in the last few days parts of his personality have completely changed- he has thrown caution to the wind and become quite the little climber. After yesterday and today's experiences I've realized he really can't be out of sight for more than a minute!
This morning I went upstairs to bring a load of things down to put in the car and when I came downstairs I could hear him yelling "splash! splash!" and laughing. I looked in the kitchen and he was standing ON TOP of the TABLE dancing in a HUGE puddle of water. He had climbed up, dumped 1/2 a nalgene full of water out and was splashing and dancing and having a wonderfully dangerous time...guess I know what we get to work on next!
We are enjoying the end of summer, staying busy and can't believe how soon #2 will be here! Little brother seems to be growing well and looking healthy thus far and I'm sure he'll show up before we know it!
David at play in the living room- he has really gotten into making the little animals/people jump and dance around and talk, pretty cute!
Beach Day! On Monday, Ross took the day off and we took his brother Grant along with us and headed to the coast- the weather was perfect for playing in the sand, David had a blast!
1 comment:
Crazy little David! The whole table incident is quite scary - Jada's into climbing on items and dancing on them too... yikes.
I'm sure both David & Jada will be great older siblings too. :-)
Post a Comment