Well, we have had a very busy last few weeks and it's time to catch up the blog! David is growing and learning and/or trying new things each day. On Sunday and again this morning he moved from "scooching" to an ever-so-slightly-forward crawling motion! Which means I should seriously get on the baby-proofing! I also caught him clapping a few days ago! What a delightful little munchkin...if only he would get back to sleeping through the night as well...that's our next project...
For the last 3 weeks we were lucky enough to have an extra member in our family- Guillaume, a student from France just headed home early this morning. We had a great time with him and I hope he went home with some good memories as well!
For the last 3 weeks we were lucky enough to have an extra member in our family- Guillaume, a student from France just headed home early this morning. We had a great time with him and I hope he went home with some good memories as well!
Weekend in Yakima!
...and hooray for A/C!
...and hooray for A/C!
Snacking on some corn on the cob
No comments:
Post a Comment