Shocking, even to him as you can see, but yes- David is already 9 months old!
He had his 9 month check-up Monday morning and is looking great. He was quite brave getting his shots- only cried a little bit. He is a bit of a string bean weighing in at 18lb 6oz (10-15%) and coming in at 29.5 inches - 90th percentile for height and head size.
So what is new in the life of David...let's see. He is incredibly silly these days and loves bathtime!
He crawls all over the place and especially likes looking for doorstoppers and electrical outlets. He is now able to sit up all by himself which has been quite fun to watch, but makes falling asleep at naptime take a little longer (quite sad :( ) He also pulls up to standing on the bathtub, coffee table, my legs and anything else within reach.
He gets very excited when his dad gets home from work and absolutely loves the outdoors! He has started to let us know where he would like to go and will try to lead you outside almost every time. He adores our neighbors' 2 little boys and thinks they are quite the most hilarious little guys ever. We spent over an hour watching them slip n' slide and laughing yesterday - they love running over and making him laugh too.
Next to looking for trouble and being outside, his favorite activity (snuggling mom and dad goes without saying of course) is being read to. David loves books- his current favorites are Dr. Seuss's Sleep Book, Little Critter, Cowboy Small and Time for Bed.
I thought this was just too cute- caught him with this fish in his mouth staring at his reflection in the faucet for probably a good 5 minutes during bathtime last night- such a funny little man!
4 comments:
haha Uncle Zac will be proud... catching a fish with your mouth... nice work David ;) He's a cutie!
He's adorable. Love the one of him with the fish and it was fun to watch him crawling last week!
I really can't get enough of his mohawk. Seriously. All babies should have mohawks like that.
I think he looks a lot like Ross.. but I've found I'm really terrible at figuring that sort of thing out.. am I on track?
I miss you Becky!
Yes! I love his funny little hair as well- I will be a little sad when it finally lays down I think (assuming it happens well before he reaches school age...)
I think he is starting to look more like Ross! He definitely looks like both of us and MOSTLY like his own little self, but there is definitely some Ross there. I think he has my eyes/nose and the crazy hair is from my mom's fam...
Miss you friend!
Post a Comment