Thursday, August 13, 2009

California!

Napping on the plane ride

Playing in Becky's living room

David had a wonderful time playing with his cousins, Alex and Aston. Alex was a great help; he taught David all of the rules of baseball, played cars, peekaboo... - after the video below, Alex wanted to come in David's room to help with the diaper change. After I started he said, "Whoa!! That stink was POOP! That is ridiculous! I have to go tell Becky..." He then went back and reported to everyone in the kitchen, but had to hurry and come back to watch some more (whilst plugging his nose) I am really going to miss those guys!

Starting to crawl!
So...his tummy is still on the ground, but he uses his arms and legs to get anywhere and everywhere now :D

2 comments:

Holly said...

haha... that's pretty cute (the crawling) I love his facial expressions... He is getting so huge!! Glad you guys had fun in CA!!

Amber said...

What a wonderful, big smile (Becky's living room picture)! Oh I missed you guys so much when you were in California. I'm glad you had a great time, but I'm SO glad you're back!!!