Cooking breakfast with mom is soo much fun...
...but soo tiring after all that talking and smiling!
(and no I'm not torturing him, he really likes having his head like that for some reason...)
It's a little blurry, but this was the biggest smile I've been able to catch on camera so far...
Talking to mommy from his carseat :^)

Well, David just continues to grow super-fast and learn new things each day! We had a slightly rough morning today as David was due for his 2 months vaccinations, no fun at all. I was not looking forward to this appointment, but I think the worst part for David was getting woken up from a nice nap and stripped of all his clothing. His skinny little thighs are a bit sore now, but other than that he is already back to his happy little self!
1 comment:
Yay! What a sweet big smile! I love it! I only got a little sneak preview of his smile last time, but now I know what you're capable of little guy, so I expect big smiles next time! :-)
Post a Comment