At long last they have arrived...daily smiles from David! I have been reading in our books and anxiously awaiting the day when David would start making his first attempts at talking and smiling back at us when we talk to him.
There have been a few smiles now and then in the past month that looked awfully intentional, but Wednesday night was definitely a milestone in David's young, precious life. It all started during bathtime and now he likes to spend almost every waking moment talking, listening and smiling. The bouncy chair and play gym are no longer satisfying; he would much rather be in the baby bjorn looking up at me so he can be in on all the action all the time. What a sweetie!
I will work on capturing some smiles on camera to share in the next few days...
1 comment:
Aww.. you're so motherly now! :-) That's great, I'm looking forward to seeing some smiles off him too!!!
Keep well, my friend!
Heather
Post a Comment