We met Amber and Jada at Cedar Hills Crossing yesterday for an indoor mini-play date. It was nice to explore new surroundings and I think the kiddos enjoyed the extra non-rainy stimulation. They made a few new friends while playing on the toys and discovered some new books at Powell's like... Babar doing Yoga?!? That must be a newer one because I really don't remember Babar the elephant doing yoga when I was little...
Watching a boy jump off the bridge...they look worried for him!
Jada showing David how it's done!
David venturing in...albeit slowly...
Best friends!
David's latest trick is waving! (See partial wave above) He usually has his hand turned towards himself while waving, but he waves goodbye to dad almost every morning and waves at almost every car that drives by when we play outside.
I also caught him waving when I was gathering things from the car in the parking lot and noticed a couple sitting in their car waving and waiting to pull out of their space because how could you possibly leave when a cute little man is waving to you?
1 comment:
Oh, what sweet kiddos we have. I'm so thankful that they're such good friends (& that we are too, of course)! Thanks for posting these adorable little pictures.
Your comment about Babar is hilarious... I don't seem to remember him doing yoga either... :-).
I miss you, friend! Can't wait to see you next week!
Post a Comment