We have the most delightful 11-month old (!!!!) I've ever laid eyes on. He is babbling up a storm these days and crawling all over, he especially loves crawling outside in front of our house, picking up leaves and throwing them. He is very much into throwing things these days...leaves, rocks, balls, candy, toys. He has learned to play throw the ball back and forth with me, but I haven't figured out how to catch that on video; hopefully soon!
David loved Halloween! We helped Erin move into her first house- David played with Braelynn (3-year old daughter of Erin's friends)- he also enjoyed a nice long walk with dad and playing music with Erin's pots and pans. Afterwards, we came home to pass out candy. David was very enthralled with all the cute kids, he wouldn't let us shut the door and was much too excited to eat his dinner...I think we'll have to get him a costume next year...
He went to a pre-Halloween party last night sort of dressed as a "farmer" and had such a good time! Most of the other babies were dressed as produce, too cute! There were carrots, an ear of corn, a banana, sunflower... I did not get any pictures, but am hoping to steal some from one of the other moms...
Headed to the door to pass out candy!
(couldn't figure out why the snickers was such a great chew toy until I saw the little bite mark holes...oh dear!)
Passing out candy with mom and dad!
2 comments:
Oh my! David is SOOO cute! I love the Snickers pictures...mmm...Snickers...my personal favorite. Excellent choice, buddy. :-)
love love love this kid! thanks for the help yesterday!!
Post a Comment