Monday, July 6, 2009



Laughing (at mom bouncing) whilst in the "Jada" Jump-up
[Couldn't get him to bounce, but he was enjoying sitting in it and watching mom act really silly...]



First taste of blueberries!




First 4th of July at Grandma & Grandpa Rogers' house!

Showing off his exercises with Grant


Playing in the coolest kiddie pool ever (Thanks Grandma!)
...and thank you Grandpa and Mindy for filling it up with warm water even! David had a great time :D
We discovered later that you can hook up a hose and a fountain comes out of Mr. Turtle's head! I think David is really going to enjoy this when he gets a little bigger!!


Laughing with Grandpa
(Ross and I purchased this wonderful balloon for David at the Dollar Store on the drive up- it proved to be great entertainment and made the last few hours of the trip much more bearable for everyone involved!)

1 comment:

Gabe, Amber, Jada and Micah Carter said...

I love the laughing with Grandpa video...so cute. :-) Baby laughs are the best.