Monday, May 24, 2010

Mexico 2010

We were blessed to be able to spend last week in Puerto Vallarta with Ross's parents and Grant. It was a wonderfully relaxing vacation at a perfect time. Ross was ready for a break from work and I was ready for a break from allergies and the nausea of 1st trimester! We had fun enjoying the beach, warm sunshine, tasty food that I did not cook and delightful swimming pools.
We came back to chilly rain and wind in Portland, but are happy to be home with our little family again anyway. I am happily less nauseous now that we are in 2nd trimester, but a little surprised at how fast this pregnancy is going by- I think we will be a family of 4 before we know it! For now, we are just working on getting David back to sleeping through the night and catching up on laundry, cleaning, yard, etc etc.



We enjoyed a sunset walk on the beach while Grant stayed back in the room with a sleeping David


The men with their Skipper Jacks at the end of their fishing trip
David playing at the mall



David walking with Grandpa Rogers and Dad out to the beach
Las Caletas


2 comments:

*Melissa* said...

awww looks like you had fun!!

Babs said...

What great memories! I am now jealous!

PS Daniel votes for a boy, but we could only log one vote from this computer it seems!