Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Mini-update

David had his 1 year well-child check up today; he is back in the 95th percentile for height and still in the 10th percentile for weight. I totally thought he was starting to fill out ever so slightly, but I guess not! He is ~32 inches tall and weighs 20 lbs 4 oz! Woohoo! Shots were a bit rougher today, he had to get 4! Yuck! But he's a brave little man and happy-ed right up to enjoy the bright sunshine and a walk with his best friend Jada. Hooray for winter sunshine, even if it is downright chilly.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Where did that cute little 6 month old go (referring to the picture at the top of your blog)? I have to admit, the bath picture is pretty stinkin' adorable too. :-)

Yay for winter walks; I'll take sunshine any day! The freezing air is a perfect excuse to cuddle with our kiddos with the Bjorn & fuzzy blankets. :-)