David rolled over for the 1st (and 2nd) time yesterday afternoon! The little man had to show off for Jada...
Jada & David in coordinating Carter's outfits!
Not sure if she was telling him a secret or thinking about nibbling an ear, but either way it's a pretty cute smile...
Sporting his cool baseball cap for the first time!
David loves doing the laundry with mom...who doesn't like being snuggled up in fresh warm clothes and blankets from the dryer?
Sympathy Cries
Jada was crying, so David gave her a little sympathy cry (1st time for him to show some sympathy!!) and she seemed to appreciate it, and so she returned the favor...
A little bit of kicking and talking in the bouncy seat...
2 comments:
Ok, so we have the same bouncy seat so I can tell how HUGE your sweet little David is now! What a dolly. I LOVE the pictures of the two on the couch...they are looking so grown up!
I just LOVE our little babies so much. Thanks so much for posting pictures of them together...I really love Jada's little smile in the first couch picture. Yeah, I'm pretty sure she has a crush on your little man. The picture I have of you holding both of them totally looks like she's trying to kiss him & the your second couch picture definitely looks like she's flirting. Yikes!
Post a Comment