Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St Patrick's Day!


I caught it! ...now what do I do with it?
(First time I witnessed him successfully grabbing a toy on his own!)

Handsome little man sporting 3-6 months size clothing!



New hat from Grandma and Grandpa Gleason (from Germany)

He loves it! Does a very good job of keeping his little ears warm.

Looking so grown up in corduroy pants and lil shoes!

Well, the little guy is just growing up too fast these days. We made our first visit to Yakima last week and David enjoyed meeting more of his extended family and getting some extra play time with Grandma and Grandpa Gleason and Uncle Dan. We both had a wonderful time, but are happy to be back home with Ross. Yesterday David laughed out loud for the first time!! He hasn't repeated this, but I will try to get a video soon. He also enjoys talking to himself in the mirror- he likes to roll on his side with his head way back to do so- another feat we need to hopefully catch on camera.
Another crazy new thing, hopefully it doesn't last, but David seems to have decided that he only needs one nap each day! Insane! Yesterday he took 1 1.5 hr nap in the morning and stayed awake for the rest of the day until 9pm! What a little stinker, but he was happy and is always a delight to play with, so I really can't complain!

1 comment:

Holly said...

Haha... I like the lounging pic of him with his St. Patty's shirt :) He looks huge haha... see you soon!