Wednesday, December 31, 2008

David meets Jada!

David had his first play-date! My good friend Amber had Jada just over a week ago and yesterday David and I were lucky enough to get to go hang out with the Carter family :)
Seeing the two of them together made me realize how fast David is growing! He started out around 10 oz. smaller than Jada did and at only ~19 days apart he looks twice her size! Definite motivation to make sure I take pictures of David every day!

Beautiful sleeping babies...
Jada looks like such a cute little girl! Both of us got our little ones all cleaned up and dressed up for their first date!


It looks like they're having a good conversation!

...and back to sleep...

2 comments:

Holly said...

Haha... that's cute. Yay for play-dates!!

Anonymous said...

I love it! Thanks for featuring Jada on your blog! Those are some excellent pictures of our beautiful babies. :-) I'm looking forward to their next play date!